The S3LNA2G18 is an ultra-flexible multi-mode RF Front End, featuring a variable gain LNA and a variable gain amplifier.
The RF Front End’s three tuned inputs are optimally tuned for the two target GSM bands (GSM-1850 and E-GSM-1900) and the two target UMTS bands (I & II).
- TSMC 0.18 um RF CMOS process
- 1.8V and 3V Power Supply
- 4 Tuned LNA Inputs
- Configurable to optimize for GSM/EDGE and WCDMA/HSPA modes
- Enables Saw-less multi-mode receivers
- Low Noise Figure < 2.5dB
- High IIP3 > -5dBm
- High Linearity for GSM blocker and WCDMA transmit leakage tolerance
- 42dB RF Gain Control Range
- Low Power Dissipation
- Compact Die Area