Multi-Protocol 32G PHY for TSMC N5
The configurable transmitter and receiver equalizers along with Continuous Calibration and Adaptation (CCA) enable designers to control and optimize signal integrity and performance across voltage and temperature variations. The PHY provides advanced power management features for both standby and active power. The BERT and internal eye monitor provide on-chip testability and visibility into channel performance. The PHY integrates seamlessly with the DesignWare Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS) and Media Access Control (MAC) to reduce design time and to help designers achieve first-pass silicon success.
View Multi-Protocol 32G PHY IP for TSMC N5 Process full description to...
- see the entire Multi-Protocol 32G PHY IP for TSMC N5 Process datasheet
- get in contact with Multi-Protocol 32G PHY IP for TSMC N5 Process Supplier
PCI Express PHY IP
- PHY/PCS Logical Sub-Block IP Core for PCIe supporting PCIe 5.0, 4.0, 3.1 PHY/PMA and compliant to the PIPE 5.2 and 4.4.1 Specifications
- PCIe 2.1 Controller with the PHY Interface for PCI Express (PIPE) specification and native user interface support
- PCIe 3.0, 2.1, 1.1 Controller with the PHY Interface for PCI Express (PIPE) specification and native user interface support
- PCIe 5.0 PHY in TSMC (16nm)
- PCIe 2.1 Controller supporting Root Port, Endpoint, Dual-mode Configurations, with Built-in DMA and Configurable AMBA AXI Interconnect
- PCIe4 Ethernet SERDES PHY - TSMC N5