The MVD Multi-RTP transmitter allows the transmission of several RTP streams on an Ethernet Network.
MVD UDP/IP Stack is mandatory for using MVD Multi-RTP Transmitter.
The maximum number of RTP output channels depends on FPGA resources, input bit rate and Ethernet speed connection.
- Drop-in module for Spartan™-6, Virtex™-7, Artix™- 7, Kintex™-7 and Zynq™ Xilinx FPGAs
- Companion core of the UDP/IP Stack
- MVD UDP/IP Stack is mandatory to use this core
- RTPv2 encapsulation
- Supports only MPEG-TS payload Type
- From 1 to 7 MPEG-TS Packet per UDP / RTP Packets (configurable)
- Can support from 4 to 32 independent RTP Channels
- Possibility to bypass RTP Encapsulation to perform simple UDP Encapsulation for application which requires only UDP Transmissions
- Netlist version available for ISE and VIVADO
- Netlist for core generation
- VHDL top file
- VHDL source code: can be delivered as an option under NDA and other specific clauses
- MVD Multi-RTP transmitter is especially developed to transmit several MPEG-TS RTP Stream on a routed network.
Block Diagram of the Multi RTP Transmitter IP Core