The cell is combined into one block multiplexer and amplifier. The multiplexer selects one of the required inputs by a combination of control signals and transmits the amplified signal to the output.
Temperature compensation mode is used to compensate gain vs. environment temperature.
The block is fabricated on SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology.
- SMIC CMOS 0.18 um
- Input and output matching 50 Ohm
- No external matching components required
- Built-in adjustment of matching
- Gain temperature compensation mode
- Adjusted gain
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)