WhisPro is a neural network based speech recognition software package, allowing customers to add voice activation to voice-enabled IoT devices. WhisPro™ is targeting the rapidly growing use of voice as a primary human interface for intelligent cloud-based services and edge devices.
WhisPro provides an always-listening multi-trigger phrase capability, allowing users of smartphones, smart speakers, Bluetooth® earbuds and other voice-enabled devices to interact with cloud-based voice assistant services as well as allowing voice activation for edge device.
- WhisPro is optimized for always listening devices, enabled by a wake-up trigger phrase.
- High recognition rate of more than 95% without the need for cloud connectivity
- Scalable RNN speech AI technology supports simultaneous multi trigger phrases
- Built-in noise immunity for improved user experience in noisy environments
- Customized trigger phrase service to enable voice control for a range of use cases and end markets
- Speaker independent, pronunciation agnostic, and support multiple languages
- Operates in tandem with CEVA’s ClearVox front-end voice processing software technology for a complete voice activation solution
- The WhisPro SDKit provides guidelines and tools to integrate and test the WhisPro technology in a target system
- WhisPro is available exclusively for CEVA’s sound DSPs
- Smart speakers
- Voice Controlled IoT
- Bluetooth speakers
- Mobile phones
Block Diagram of the Neural network-based speech recognition technology for voice assistants and IoT devices