Designers face the challenge of creating secure, cost-effective, low power, and reliable designs. Synopsys’ embedded one-time programmable (OTP) non-volatile memory (NVM) technology enables designers to address this challenge. Synopsys’ OTP NVM IP architecture provides high levels of security, high yields, low power, and excellent reliability.
Available in standard CMOS processes, DesignWare OTP IP does not require any additional mask layers or process steps and provides an alternative to mask ROM, eFuse and embedded Flash memory.
DesignWare OTP NVM IP addresses the power, form factor and security requirements of a broad range of applications, including code storage, encryption keys, analog trimming, identification tags (RFID), and IC configuration in automotive, industrial, mobile, mil/aero and IoT products.
- Retention exceeding 10 years (100% duty cycle)
- Standard CMOS process
- Highly secure
- Ultra-low power consumption, Multiple read modes
- Flexible mask ROM option
- Broadest portfolio of area-optimized reprogrammable CMOS NVM IP
- Support for 16 bit to 4 Mbit instances
- One to 1,000,000 write cycle endurance
- Standard CMOS and BCD processes without additional masks or processing steps
- 15+ years of data retention at 150°C
- Extended temperature range including industrial and automotive Grade 0 temperature ranges
- Integrated error checking and correction (ECC) functionality
- Single core supply operation
- Silicon characterized and qualified to exceed industry standards
- Production Test Flow document
- Verilog behavior model
- Abstract LEF and timing LIB files
- GDSII layout database
- Split Lot Characterization report
- Qualification report
- Internet of Things