CoreAhbNvm provides an AHB bus interface and CFI software interface to the embedded nonvolatile memory blocks within Microsemi's Fusion devices, enabling software running on an AHB-based microprocessor to read, write, and erase embedded Flash memory. CoreAhbNvm implements a standard Slave AHB Bus 32-bit hardware interface. This IP core is designed to provide a functional subset of the Common Flash Interface (software interface only) with emphasis given to minimize design size.
- Provides an Industry-Standard Software Interface to Microsemi Fusion Flash Memory
- Implements a Subset of the Common Flash Memory Interface Specification Release 2.0
- Implements Standard Slave AHB Bus Hardware Interface
- Supports Read, Automatic Write and Erase, and Status Operations
- 32-Bit Interface, Allowing Byte, Half-Word, or Word Accesses to NVM
- Ability to Logically Merge Multiple Fusion NVM Blocks into One Large Area of NVM
- Supplied in Libero Gold IP Core Bundle