The PCI-Express Driver from Smartlogic is an application independent proven device driver solution to give easy access to PCI Express endpoints. This product is optimized for the Smartlogic PCI Express IP Core suite but not limited to and can be obtained separately. A comprehensive platform independent advanced programming interface (API) ensures the same interface on Linux and Windows Operating Systems. This product is ideally suited for customers that do not want to build up own driver know how but want to rely on a proven solution.
- Open and Close the PCIe Device
- Read and Write Data accesses to the endpoint with 32 or 64-Bit data width
- Write Burst Mode, for sending data to the endpoint with maximum data throughput.
- Memory allocation
- Scatter/Gather DMA Support (in conjunction with the Smartlogic IP Cores)
- Interrupt servicing, calling of user functions in case an interrupt from the PCI Express Device is received.
- Command Line Interface (CLI) to allow communication from DOS Batchfiles, Shell or TCL Scripts (and others).
- Application independent generic Driver
- Supported OS : Linux (32/64) or Win 7 and higher
- Source Code (Linux / Windows) or object form (Windows only)
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Reference Design with Source Code
- Technical support