You are here:
- Fully supports PCI bus specification 2.2 and PCI bridge specification 1.1.
- Designed for ASIC and PLD implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.
- Independent asynchronous PCI clocks on primary and secondary bus.
- Convert bus transactions between primary bus and secondary bus.
- Combined bus master and target functions on both primary bus and secondary bus.
- Master function : Initiate PCI memory and IO read/write; Automatic transfer restart on target retry and disconnect; Initiate type 0 and type 1 configuration access on secondary bus
- Target function : Memory or IO read/write; Receives type 0 and type 1 configuration access on primary bus; Posted memory write transaction and delay transaction on all other transaction types
- Dual write buffer on each direction supports posted memory write.
- Supports prefetchable and non-prefetchable memory read.
- Delay transaction processes IO read/write, configuration read/write and memory read transactions.
- Supports target retry, disconnect, master abort and target abort terminations.
- Parity generation and parity error detection.
- Includes all PCI-PCI bridge specific configuration registers.
- Supports high speed bus request and bus parking.
- Optional PCI bus arbiter with fix, rotating, and custom priority.
full description to...
see the entire
get in contact with
Complete PCIe 4.0 Soft IP supporting endpoint, root port, switch, bridge and advanced features such as SR-IOV, multi-function, data protection (ECC, ECRC), ATS, TPH, AER and more
Configurable PCI Express 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 Controller IP for ASIC/SoC
DO-254 AXI Bridge For PCI Express 1.00a
DO-254 AXI to PCI Bridge 1.00a
AMBA AHB to PCI Host Bridge