The RapidDMA IP solution offers a fully integrated, highly-configurable, multi-channel and low latency PCIe-DMA solution. The IP solution is optimized for high performance and low latency and is compliant to AMBA AXI4 interface.
- Implements standard Transaction layer functions e.g. TLP generation/reception, TLP completion handling and interrupt generation
- Implements 32-bit, 64-bit, 128-bit and 256-bit User application. (Width selection is based on PCIe endpoint interface width)
- PCIe Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3 support.
- Up to 8 independent DMA channels with each channel capable of operating in Block-DMA or Scatter-Gather DMA modes
- Each channel capable of operating on a separate clock-domain at the user application interface
- High Performance core with minimum latency and lowest inter transaction gaps
- Credits based transfer allows efficient use of available bandwidth
- 32-bit and 64-bit systems address support with ability to dynamically switch the modes based on most significant 32-bit address field
- Supports transaction reordering for completion TLPs
- Highly parameterized design that supports multiple end point Interfaces, Data widths and number of channels
- Multiple Read Request size and Maximum payload size support
- Internal Completion timeout counters implemented
- Support for MSI and Legacy Interrupts
- Per channel DMA Interrupt Enable/Disable support.
- Support for 1-byte to 4GB of DMA transfers
- Low Latency
- Low logic utilzation