The High Channel Count DMA IP Core for PCI-Express is a powerful PCIe Endpoint with multiple industry standard AXI Interfaces. This IP addresses continuous streaming applications from up to 64 different datasources. Each channel is able to transmit data into a separate memory area. Up to 16 AXI Stream Masters read DMA Data from the Host and present it to the User Logic. Additional 8 AXI4 Masters are available to interface full AXI or AXI-Lite peripherals with the Host.
The Link Stability detector module measures the signal integrity of the PCI Express Link for lab or production tests to prevent shipments of faulty devices (Xilinx only).
This IP Core enables the developer to build complex PCI Express endpoints with no specific PCI Express Protocol Know How. The user only transmits/receives payload data and does not have to build valid PCI Express packets.
- Available for Xilinx or Intel (Altera) Devices
- User transmits / receives only user data without PCIe protocol
- AXI standard interfaces for easy integration
- All AXI Interfaces have adjustable Datawidth and separate clocking
- Supports linear contiguous Memory as Ringbuffers
- Memory Size up to 4 GByte per Streaming Channel
- Performance only limited by PCI-Express Bandwidth
- Based on Xilinx / Intel integrated PCI-Sig compliant PCIe Block (HIP)
- Link Speeds Gen1-3, Link Widths x1-x8
- 64 Bit or 256-Bit Architecture available
- Encrypted VHDL Source Code for easy Designflow integration
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Reference Design
- Windows / Linux Driver Package (Option)
- PCI-Express Testbench with High Speed simulation mode
- Technical support