Phase-frequency detector (PFD) forms control signal for VCO tuning. PFD compares phases of divided VCO signal and divided reference oscillator signal and detects phase difference. Charge pump generates pulses for loop filter.
Reference frequency 24.84 MHz. Output current is 20.5...106 uA. Input amplitude is 150…210 mV.
- TSMC BiCMOS SiGe 180 nm
- Input signals with low amplitude
- Low disbalance of output current
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Phase-locked loop synthesizer