The Pipelined FFT implements a mixed Radix (Radix-4 and Radix-2), with a single butterfly computational unit per rank. It provides efficient continuous data FFT calculations at the rate of one point per clock cycle, that is suitable for various OFDM applications. We also provide various related customizations.
- Any power-of-two length up to 8K
- Parameterizable fixed-point precision
- High clock rate
- FFT calculations at one point per clock cycle
- Ease of integration
- Low gate count, efficient memory usage, useful for ASIC applications
- Supporting gated-clock design for minimal power consumption characteristics