VISENGI's PNG Decoder IP core has been developed to be a standards compliant high speed hardware lossless PNG image decompressor.
- PNG compression standard ISO/IEC 15948:2003
- ZLIB and Deflate implementations as per RFC1950 and RFC1951
- Plug and Play IP blocks for Xilinx Vivado and Altera Quartus Qsys
- No need for external CPU or memory.
- 24 bits RGB support
- 32 bits RGBA support
- Minimum throughput: 1 pixel decoded per 2 clock cycles
- Maximum throughput: 1 pixel decoded per clock cycle
- Minimum processing latency
- Built-in PNG stream error checking
- Technical support
- Documentation and design examples
- Altera and Xilinx IP blocks
- Instantation Templates