Post-Quantum Cryptography IP
- Securyzr integrated Secure Elements (iSE) supports a dual boot based on classical cryptography and on post-quantum cryptography (using LMS and XMSS).
- The Software Cryptographic Library supports Post-Quantum Cryptography (Lattice based).
- A post-quantum cryptography IP which is composed a hardware accelerator (which is generic for all Lattice-based algorithm) and a software library which depends of the chosen algorithm (such as Crystals Kyber).
View Post-Quantum Cryptography IP full description to...
- see the entire Post-Quantum Cryptography IP datasheet
- get in contact with Post-Quantum Cryptography IP Supplier