The Power Quencher® series of fully-integrated low dropout (LDO) voltage regulators operates with ultra-low levels of power consumption without sacrificing other areas of performance. They achieve a low-noise output voltage and do not require the external output capacitor that is typically needed in an LDO for loop stability and noise reduction. This saves component count, board space and cost, and improves overall system reliability.
Vidatronic’s Power Quencher® LDO voltage regulator IP cores are optimized for integration into Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) or Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs), including radio frequency (RF), wireless, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Input Power Supply: 2.5 to 6.0 V
- Output Voltage: 1.2 to 5.5 V (adjustable)
- Maximum Load Current: 300 mA
- No external components required
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model