Power Quencher® LDOs: This series of low-power, fully-integrated low dropout (LDO) voltage regulators achieves a low-noise output voltage without external components, thus saving package pins and valuable PC board space. These LDOs are silicon-proven in a 40 nm process and are a part of our 40 nm integrated power management unit (PMU) IP core series that has been optimized for integration into Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) or Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs), including radio frequency (RF), wireless, and narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) applications.
- Input Power Supply: 2.8 to 4.2 V
- Output Voltage: 1.1 or 1.85 V (selectable)
- Maximum Load Current: 3 mA
- No external components required
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model