The Series3NX-F brings programmable extensibility to the Series3NX architecture. It combines a Series3NX core with a neural network programmable unit (NNPU); a highly neural network optimised GPGPU, based on our industry-proven Rogue architecture. This provides developers with even greater flexibility in optimising their applications to run on the Series3NX architecture.
- Flexible bit-depth data type support
- As a fully flexible solution, the Series3NX supports neural network bit depths from 16 down to 4-bit, reducing bandwidth and increasing performance without compromising inference accuracy.
- Lossless weight compression
- Complementing its low-bit depth support, the Series3NX introduces a new lossless weight compression scheme that reduces network model sizes and bandwidth thus increasing overall performance.
- Advanced security enablement
- PowerVR Series3NX integrates with the industry-leading security architectures including a flexible infrastructure that enables integration into custom solutions, enabling rights holders to protect their content where required.
- Leading performance with low power consumption
- With the industry’s highest inference/mW, the Series3NX delivers class-leading neural network acceleration with the lowest power consumption.
- Security and surveillance
- Automotive (ADAS)
- Augmented and Virtual reality