Aimed at the mid-range, PowerVR Series9XMP enables SoC manufacturers to meet rising expectations for low-cost, high-performance designs. Architectural enhancements enable PowerVR Series9XMP to deliver the fillrate and FLOPS performance required for intense gaming and compute tasks.
- Augmented & Virtual reality
- AR and VR are redefining how we interact with the world around us. From the entertainment and gaming industry to industrial and medical fields, AR and VR are expanding the possibilities for visual immersion. With its world-renowned PowerVR GPU IP, Imagination is enabling manufacturers to build the devices make AR and VR a mainstream proposition
- Automotive (ADAS)
- Vehicles are going through radical changes with a move to all-digital designs featuring multiple high-resolution displays. With the PowerVR graphics cores, designs will be able to support high sustained frame rates across multiple feeds to support dashboard cluster, HUD, infotainment and ADAS systems, whilst using only one GPU, thus saving on cost and power.
- Smartphone & tablet
- PowerVR Series9XMP delivers improvements in sustained gaming performance within constrained power footprints, including for mobile AR. It enables greater compute availability, such as neural networks for object identification. PowerVR Series9XMP will deliver a premium, high-end graphics experience, while still offering industry-leading battery life.
- PowerVR Series9XMP features Imagination’s groundbreaking PVRIC4™ to provide visually lossless texture compression, guaranteeing a 50% reduction in system bandwidth and memory footprint, bringing valuable cost savings to SoC manufacturers. Full support for the latest API standards such as OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.1 and the Android Neural Networks API, provides developer flexibility and the most efficient use of hardware to maximise performance.