CoreTimer is an APB slave that provides the functionality for an interrupt-generating, programmable decrementing counter. The core is typically used as part of a processor subsystem or with a controller like Microsemi's Core8051s. CoreTimer is configurable and programmable, and can be used in either continuous or one-shot modes. This core is an essential element in many designs because it supports accurate generation of timing for precise application control.
- Optimized for use with Cortex-M1 and CoreMP7
- Configurable 16-Bit or 32-Bit Timer
- Runs from the APB Clock (PCLK)
- Prescale Provides Clock Division by up to 1,024
- Continuous or One-Shot Modes
- Interrupt Generation
- Supplied in SysBASIC Core Bundle