The voltage regulator consists of differential amplifier which compares reference voltage with voltage from feedback divider. It adjusts the impedance of the pass PMOS transistor for stabilization of output voltage at the set level. Input voltage: 2.7...3.6 V. Output voltage: 2.5...2.7 V. Maximum load current: 100 mA.
The block is fabricated on iHP SiGe BiCMOS 0.25 um (SGB25V) technology.
- iHP SGB25V
- Low drop out
- Low current consumption
- Output voltage digital adjustment
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Supply voltage sensitive circuits