Quad Voice CODEC compliant to ITU-T G.712
Usually the ADC and the DAC in a CODEC need analog parts to be integrated into the chip. In contrast C3-CODEC-G712-4 is fully digital. All needed analog characteristics are moved into a few external resistors and capacitors per CODEC. The analog functionality is connected outside the core to three digital I/O Buffers per CODEC.
The main part of the core area is used for digital filters in the transmit and receive path according to ITU-T recommendation G.712. There are sophisticated digital machines in the frontend of the core to minimize the external component cost. Implementing analog functions into fully digital CMOS circuitries becomes feasible by means of DIGICC, Cologne Chip’s digital approach for IP cores. A patent is pending for this DIGICC technology of Cologne Chip.
View Quad Voice CODEC compliant to ITU-T G.712 full description to...
- see the entire Quad Voice CODEC compliant to ITU-T G.712 datasheet
- get in contact with Quad Voice CODEC compliant to ITU-T G.712 Supplier
- Hardware 12-bit MJPEG Codec IP
- HEVC/H.265 + AVC/H.264 Codec IP Single-CORE for 4Kp60
- Dual-CORE HEVC/H.265 & AVC/H.264 combined codec for 8Kp60
- CODA988 - H.264, MVC, VP8, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, AVS+, H.263, Sorenson Decoding and encoding support at 1080p 60fps
- Spacewire Codec with AHB host interface
- TicoXS FIP UHD4K Encoder / Decoder IP-core with JPEG XS and Flawless Imaging Profile (FIP) - – The newest codec for AV over IP with 100% quality and zero latency !