SS_RTC is a real time clock IP module that provides a real-time clock/calendar, two alarms, and a square wave output apart from the flexibility of supporting BCD or Binary formats. The clock operates in either 24hr or 12hr format with an AM/PM indicator. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year.
SS_RTC also includes an input for synchronization that enables on-the-fly calibration of the RTC time using an external reference clock. This eliminates the need for extensive calibration equipment
- Supports high ESR crystals (up to 100k).
- RTC counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month and Year with Leap Year correction valid through 2199.
- BCD/Binary count option and 12hr/24hr format option.
- Generic output signals that can interface with SPI / I2C blocks.
- Auto calibration in the presence of a synchronizing signal.
- Two time of day alarms with 2 interrupt capabilities.
- Power down mode to shut down the entire block, useful for chip level shutdown
- SoC Integration
- Fully synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Documentation - Data Sheet, User Guide, Verification Description Document
- Self checking Verification Suite
- Synthesis and STA Scripts