Piccolo is an efficient, free, plug-n-play RISC-V processor core delivering the key benefits of open source
- RV32IM ISA
- 1.9 DMIPS/MHz
- 100 MHz
- 3-stage pipeline
- AXI4-Lite interface
- < 3000 LUTs
- 4KB Instruction & Data caches
- Hardware multiply-divide
- Hardware-based remote GDB
- Save considerable time by using a single processor architecture across all semiconductor platforms (Xilinx, Altera, ASIC, …).
- Differentiate with your proprietary enhancements and customizations to open source code modified by you or 3rd party RISC-V developers.
- Make product and business decisions independently of proprietary IP companies by owning source code to processor cores.
Block Diagram of the RISC-V processor IP Core