Complex Mixing is a fundamental piece of any radio chain and is best used at converter rates to unlock the entire spectrum provided by the converter device. SampleFlex technology allows our IP cores to process multiple samples at a time to overclome fmax restrictuons.
Proven to work with clock speeds up to 200Mhz, this device can handle sample up to (2^m)*200MSamp/s where 2^m is the quantity of samples processed per clock cycle
Inputs and outputs are highly adjustable with paramaters to fit your designs to ease integration.
MLD201 utilizes the cordic algorithm to avoid multipliers and spurious components often found with the lookup table approach. The MLD201 can be used for both sine/cosine generation and complex (IQ) mixing.
- Paramaterized N sample per clock processing
- Paramaterized phase word size (accuracy)
- Paramaterized data I/O size
- Paramaterized noise floor reduction
- Increase parallelization to reduce fdev
- Achieve theoretical limits in noise floor and accuracy
- Paramater based gain adjustment
- Easy integration with flexible I/O
- -High performance
- -User gets to chose what performance/area tradeoff is best for their application
- Verilog Source code, instantiation example
- RF, Wireless, DDC, DDU, ADC interface, DAC interface, MODEM, QPSK, QAM, Signal Generation, Signal Mixing, Radio Chain