The IntelliProp SATA "Y" Bridge design (IPP-SA111A-BR) provides SATA compliant connections per SATA-IO 3.3 and a standard SATA interface to access drive data as well as a direct access port for high speed data storage or retrieval. The SATA host port and the direct access port are selectable via a port select pin. The direct access port, host and device connections are speed independent allowing for speed bridging to the SATA connections.
- Fully compliant to the SATA Gen-1, Gen-2 and Gen-e industry specifications
- Automatically performs OOB and speed negotiation
- Independent speed negotiation on each SATA connection
- Direct Access port for high speed data storage or retrieval
- Up to 2.4 Gigabytes per second throughput on the direct access port
- Intended for integration with customer specific data acquisition logic
- High performance with no processor or firmware requirements
- Industry proven and qualified SATA interfaces
- Available for application within multiple FPGA families
- High Speed Data Acquisition systems with Offload via SATA
- Drones with cameras that are downloaded via SATA on the ground.