Scalable UHD H.264 Encoder - Ultra-High Throughput, Intra frames (IDR) encoding
The UHT-H264E-IDR can be configured to support Baseline, Main and High profiles, 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 chroma sampling, and up to 12-bit per component color depth. It can be also used for high frame rate SD to Full HD interlaced or progressive video encoding. The core is very easy-to-use and integrate in a system. It is an autonomous, CPU/GPU-less, complete H/W implementation, accepting video input in standard raster scanned interleaved order and producing ready-to-use H.264 NAL byte-stream output.
The UHT-H264E- IDR is based on a scalable architecture that uses a configurable number of internal, parallel processing, engines. This is done in a way which is totally transparent to the system utilizing the IP, abstracting all the parallelization complexity from the rest SoC design and operation. In addition to the configurable number of internal engines that matches the throughput requirements to the available silicon speed, the encoder can be further fine-tuned before synthesis to save silicon area by removing features that are not needed in a certain implementation.
The UHT-H264E-IDR core implements a simple and flexible, requests based, external memory interface with independent read and write data paths. The external memory I/F is also designed to be tolerant to memory delays and latencies, which may be present in a shared memory system architecture.
Being carefully designed and rigorously verified the UHT-H264E-IDR is a reliable and easy-to-use and integrate IP.
View Scalable UHD H.264 Encoder - Ultra-High Throughput, Intra frames (IDR) encoding full description to...
- see the entire Scalable UHD H.264 Encoder - Ultra-High Throughput, Intra frames (IDR) encoding datasheet
- get in contact with Scalable UHD H.264 Encoder - Ultra-High Throughput, Intra frames (IDR) encoding Supplier
Block Diagram of the Scalable UHD H.264 Encoder - Ultra-High Throughput, Intra frames (IDR) encoding
- H.264 High Profiles Encoder - High 10, High 4:2:2 and High 4:4:4 (12 bit 4:2:2 or 4:2:0) Profiles
- H.264 Baseline Encoder with compressed reference frame store
- HEVC/H.265 + AVC/H.264 Codec IP Single-CORE for 4Kp60
- HEVC/H.265 + AVC/H.264 Decoder IP Single-CORE for 4Kp60
- Dual-CORE HEVC/H.265 & AVC/H.264 combined codec for 8Kp60
- Ultra-Fast AVC/H.264 Baseline Profile Encoder Core