iW-SDIO to UART bridge is a IP core which converts SDIO slave to UART bus interface.
- Compliant with SD Physical Specification Version 2.00 and SDIO Specification Version 2.00.
- Supports SPI, 1-bit and 4bit SD modes.
- Supports SDIO Interrupt feature
- Supports all mandatory SDIO Commands/Response types
- SPI Mode : CMD0, CMD5, CMD52, CMD53, CMD59
- SD Mode : CMD0, CMD3, CMD5, CMD7, CMD52, CMD53.
- CRC7 checking/generation for Command/Response
- CRC16 checking/generation for Data transfer.
- Supports High Speed Mode (up to 50Mhz) of operation.
- Data Transfer in Multi Byte and Multi Block mode using CMD53.
- SDIO only implementation, Combo card features are not supported
- Optional Code Storage Area(CSA) is not supported
- Suspend/Resume Features not supported
- Supports UART16550 function:
- Programmable baud generator divides any input clock by 1 to (216 - 1) and generates the 16x clock.
- MODEM control functions (CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, RI, and DCD)
- 5, 6, 7, or 8-bit characters
- Even, odd, or no-parity bit generation and detection
- 1, 1/2, or 2-stop bit generation
- Baud generation (DC to 1.5M baud)
- Line break generation and detection
- Independently controlled transmit, receive, line status, and data set interrupts
- IP can be quickly customized to implement the SDIO to other devices like USB, PHS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi etc.
- Portable devices: PDA,GPS,GPRS and etc.
- RF Reader
Block Diagram of the SDIO to UART Controller IP Core