Dolphin Technology offers high performance DDR4/3/2 SDRAM and LPDDR4/3/2 SDRAM Memory Controller IP across a broad range of process technologies.
These Memory Controllers are fully compliant with the DFI 4.0 specification, support speeds up to 4266 Mpbs, and are optimized to provide a comprehensive solution when combined with Dolphin s DDR PHY IP.
- Supports JEDEC Standard DDR4/3/2 and LPDDR4/3/2 SDRAM
- Fully configurable for various performances and requirements, ensuring maximum performance for different system environments.
- Supports speeds of up to 4266 Mbps (2133 MHz) LPDDR4
- DFI 4.0 Compliant Interface with 1:1 (Matching), 1:2 and 1:4 Frequency Ratios
- Optimized to provide a complete solution along with the Dolphin Technology DDR PHY solution
- Built-in Gate Training, Read/Write Leveling, and VREF Training
- Multi-Port Configurable AXI4 Interface with QoS Signaling, Single AXI4-Lite Programming Interface
- FPGA portable. Compatible with Xilinx PHY and Altera PHY.
- Intelligent Bank Management, Auto-Precharge Scheduling, Traffic Direction Aggregation and Switching
- Programmable and Dynamic Auto-refresh Scheduling
- AXI4 Dynamic QoS Signaling for Non-Blocking Communications
- Multi-Channel and Multi-Rank Configuration
- Real-Time QoS Capability, Support for Out-of-Order Memory Access
- Encrypted Verilog/SystemVerilog RTL, or post-synthesis netlist
- Synthesis and STA scripts
- User guide documents
- SV/UVM Verification suite with BFM