The world’s first secured MIL-STD-1553B FPGA IP Core. Based on the popular BRM1553D , the secured 1553 IP core enables real-time detection and prevention of various cyber attacks on the MIL-STD-1553B bus and it’s LRUs and sub-systems. The Secured 1553 FPGA IP is designed for integration into any FPGA based design and enables immediate protection to the entire bus from a single point regardless of the bus topology – star or multi drop.
- Compact VHDL IP code for integration in inside avionic products.
- Supporting MIL-STD-1553B protocol as Bus Controller, Remote Terminal or Monitor
- Works with any COTS transceiver and transformer and with extended features when used with the DES1553XVR transceiver
- Monitors and protects the entire bus from a single point regardless of the bus topology – star or multi-drop
- Passive technology without any transmission on the bus.
- Programmable security profiles for various communication types and roles
- SPI based development kit for multi role secured 1553 development
- Device drivers for : VxWorks 7.0, Linux, Embedded Linux, Integrity, QNX , PikeOS