The Xilinx LogiCORE™ IP Sensor Demosaic core provides an optimized hardware block that reconstructs sub-sampled color data called Bayer or RAW images captured by image sensors. The generation of images from a sensor requires a conversion from RAW to RGB data, which is handled by a Demosaic or Debayer algorithm. The Xilinx Sensor Demosiac LogiCORE generates the missing color components associated with the commonly used Bayer pattern in digital camera systems. The Sensor Demosaic IP provides an efficient and low-footprint solution to interpolate the missing color components for every pixel. Common applications include Image sensor pipe for cameras in Automotive, Surveillance, Video conferencing, Drones and others.
- RGB Bayer image sensor support
- One, two, four or eight pixel-wide AXI4-Stream video interface
- Supports 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per color component
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 4,096 x 2160
- Supports up to 4K 60fps in most Xilinx device families