Spectral MemoryIP™ is set of silicon-proven, High Density and Low Power Static Random Access Memories. The library consists of the standard 5 compiler architectures: Single Port & Dual Port SRAMs, ROM, One and Two Port Register Files.
Spectral's solutions use foundry or Spectral custom designed bit cells that enable robust operation. They integrate high density, low power architectural design as well as performance optimized circuitry to attain high speed operation with minimal power consumption. Coupled with Spectral's Memory Development Platform, MemoryIP™ is also available in source code format so that users can modify the designs, port to other technologies or extend the capabilities. Spectral MemoryIP™ is designed for standard CMOS process technology.
- High Density Design
- Advanced Compiler features supported
- Separate power rails for core & periphery
- Multiple aspect ratio options
- Multi-Bank architecture
- Low dynamic power consumption
- Complete set of integration views
- Available as Instance or Compiler
- Available in a generic process
- MemoryIP™ can be used by foundries to provide a full set of superior foundation Memory libraries to its customers. It can also be used by fabless semiconductor companies that desire to internally develop and maintain control of the memory IP. For companies desiring to take control of memory IP development, MemoryIP™ provides a comprehensive set of 5 silicon proven architectures developed in the world's most productive memory compiler development platform, MemoryCanvas™ and MemoryTime™. Spectral offers optional rights to modify. The compilers included in the package all offer many compiler features such as power down, test modes, multiple aspect ratios, multi-bank and are fully compatible with advanced process nodes.
- MemoryIP™ from Spectral is compatible with, and can be used in place of, memories provided by commercial foundries or other IP vendor companies.
- Wireless, Metering devices, hearing aids, microcontroller, image processors, low power DSP processors.