GV200 is the world's smallest 2D/Vector graphics accelerator IP core, with OpenVG subset conformance. GV200 is a perfect choice for compelling GUI in a memory- and CPU-constrained embedded systems including digital still cameras and camcorders.
- Pixel Performance
- 200-800Mpix/sec at 166MHz
- Color (frame buffer)
- Frame Buffer Size
- 2048 x 2048 (in 8192 x 8192)
- Texture Size
- 2D Drawing functions
- Line, quadratic/Cubic Bezier, Elliptical Arc, Gradient, Scissor,
- Blending, Antialiasing, HW image filters
- 2D Sprite (optional)
- Standard supported
- Smallest vector graphics IP core
- GV200 is the world’s smallest IP core to enable representative vector graphics applications including advanced drawing of fonts, maps, images as well as image filtering. With almost half the size of TAKUMI’s other vector graphics IP cores (GV300 and GV330), GV200 is an IP of choice for embedded systems requiring lower power consumption and cost, i.e., minimum possible size of SoC).
- The hardwired approach for advanced performance and quality graphics
- GV200 reduces the high-CPU-load processes including tessellation unique to vector graphics by processing them with TAKUMI’s original processor for advanced performance vector graphics and animations.
- High quality vector graphics rendering
- Quality and advanced vector graphics including drawing of lines/curves/images as well as blending and antialiasing are available.
- Smaller and less power consuming
- Inheriting GSHARK-TAKUMI graphics architecture well-accepted in mobile devices and introducing the design approach targeting the smallest-in-class gate count and power consumption, advanced graphics rendering performance and small power consumption come together to make GV200 an IP of choice for mobile devices including handsets.
- Easier system integration
- GV200 as well as other GSHARK-TAKUMI IP cores is provided in synthesizable data for independence on the semiconductor process technologies. Interface to the customer logic also supports the industrial standards and is provided in a customizable format, allowing easier modification to the customer design asset. For example, GSHARK-TAKUMI is easily integrated to the customer SoC interfacing the standard bus system such as AXI to the customer's original one.
- Synthesizable RTL
- OpenVG1.1 subset library
- Mobile handsets, consumer electronics devices including digital still camera and camcorders as well as digital TVs and STBs, and printers