This IP is a programmable Analog PLL suitable for high speed clock generation. The high speed VCO of this PLL can run up to 1000MHz. It contains a 1-64 input clock divider, a 1-128 feedback clock divider and a 1-8 output clock divider. By setting PLL_DM, PLL_DN and PLL_DP to different values, the output clock will be locked at different multiples of the input frequency. A lock indicator is also included in this PLL. Its output shows whether the output clock is at the right multiples of the input clock.
- Process: SMIC 0.13um 1.2v 1P6M/7M/8M CMOS logic process
- Supply voltage: 1.08V~1.2V~1.32V
- Current: <2.5mA
- Operating temperature: - 40°C ~ +25°C ~ +125°C
- Two outputs: - PLL_CLKO: standard output from the output divider - PLL_CLK: output from VCO directly
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp