The USB1.1 PHY is an IP version of USB transceiver designed in standard logic to interface the physical layer of Universal Serial Bus. It receives data via DP and DM and transfers data to USB1.1 core via RCV, VM and VP, capable of transmitting and receiving serial data at either full speed (12M bit/s) or low speed (1.5M bit/s) data rate. The serial interface engine (SIE) controls the state of USB1.1 PHY through the OEN signal. When in receiving mode, it receives data at the USB1.1 PHY output RCV, VM and VP; when in transmitting mode, it drives the USB1.1 PHY input VPO and VMO.
- Complies with the USB1.1 standard
- SMIC 0.13um, 1.2v/3.3v power supply, 1P8M logic process
- Uses digital input/output to transmit or receive USB cable data
- Supports 12Mbit/s full speed and 1.5Mbit/s low speed serial data transmission
- Supports single-ended data interface
- Built-in Level shift
- Built-in 1.5K pull-up and 15K pull-down resistors, with selectable connection with DP or DM