Power Regulator, also called Voltage Regulator, is an on-chip device which provides suitable power supply for the core by regulating the external high voltage power supply. It is very convenient for an end user to empower a chip with only one voltage although two kinds of different voltage are consumed by the chip. Present design depicts a regulator that generates 1.8v voltage from 3.3v power supply. Based on SMIC 0.18um low leakage 3.3v/1.8v pure logic process, it can provide a maximum 60mA and 240mA current separately.
- Process: SMIC 0.18um low leakage 3.3v/1.8v 1P4M logic process
- Input voltage: 1.62v~3.6v
- Output voltage: 1.7v~1.9v when power supply voltage is larger than 1.9v; when the supply voltage VIN is between 1.62 and 1.9v, the output is between VIN-0.15 and VIN.
- Maximum output current: IV18max=60mA; IV18Fmax =240mA Standby current: Iq<50uA
- Operating temperature: -40c~+25c~+125c