S55LLRFV25_BLE_02_T is a 2.4GHz ISM band RF Transceiver IP which is designed for Bluetooth Smart applications. It is compliant with the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) specification (part of Bluetooth 4.1, volume-6); including support for GFSK modulation and demodulation. When combined with the Bluetooth Smart baseband and controller, it forms a complete Bluetooth Smart solution. A Slave Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) is used as connection to Baseband or external MCU.
- Process: SMIC 55nm Low Leakage MS/RF, 1P7M, Ultra Thick Metal (UTM), DNW
- Supply voltage: 1.5V to 3.6V,Operating Temperature: Industrial -40°C to 85°C
- Compliant with the Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy Single Mode RF Standard.
- Low power consumption: RX: < 4mA @ 3.0V;TX: < 5mA @ 3.0V ;sleep mode: <1uA
- RF output power: up to +3dBm ; RX sensitivity: <-98dBm
- Build in Buck DC/DC converter and LDOs; Build in on-chip Balun and Antenna switch; Build in 32.768kHz &16MHz Crystal Oscillator Driver;Build in auxiluary 10bit ADC for battery or external detector; Build in RSSI function