This PLL is designed for audio clock generation. The reference clock is 12MHz crystal or the input clock. It supports 256*fs clock output, where fs is the audio system sample rate of 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz. It integrates a phase frequency detector (PFD), a loop filter (LP), a voltage control oscillator (VCO), a current reference, two programmable dividers and other supportive circuits.
- Process: SMIC 0.18um 1P4M mixed-signal process with MIM capacitor
- Supply Voltage: 3.3v+/-10%; 1.8v+/-10%
- Reference Input: 12MHz crystal or external clock
- Clock Output: 12.286MHz, 11.294MHz, 8.190MHz, 6.143MHz, 5.647MHz, 4.095MHz, 3.071MHz, 2.823MHz, 2.048MHz
- Output Duty Cycle: 49~51% Current: <1.5mA
- Operating Temperature: 0~85°C
- More details, pleas go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales:http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp