The A6B10G is a low-power, high-speed analog to digital converter (ADC) intellectual property (IP) design block. It is a flash-type ADC, with 6-bit resolution and a sampling rate of 10 gigasamples per second (GSPS).
The A6B10G is a unique solution that provides the dual benefit of reaching an extremely high sampling speed while maintaining an exceptionally low power consumption of approximately 212 mW, making it a perfect fit for designs with high efficiency, low power and high performance requirements.
The cost-effective IP block has been designed and verified for FDSOI processes and validated at 28 nm FDSOI process. The ADC IP is also available in a radiation-tolerant version, that can function under harsh environmental constraints.
- 6-bit resolution
- 10 GSPS sampling rate
- 114 mW power
- 25 GHz Input Bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- Hard IP block
- STMicroelectronics 22 nm process
- GDSII available. Verified with post layout PVT simulations
- Radiation-tolerant design available: A6B10GRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Silicon Verified Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- High-speed test and measurement systems
- Communications and networking
- Wideband RF Receivers
- Phased Array Receivers
- Optical Communications
- Military and Civil Aerospace applications