Mikroprojekt IP Catalog
Mikroprojekt is a privately held company founded in 1990, focused on providing FPGA-based embedded systems, IP and software.
With strong background and expertise in embedded display, graphics and visualization systems and control interfaces, Mikroprojekt strives to provide FPGA-based systems for display and video applications, delivering hardware platforms, IP solutions and embedded software.
Handling video acquisition, processing and display for applications ranging from high resolution 4K 2D displays to the next generation 3D display systems, our solutions serve as platforms which the application designers can use to quickly adapt, implement and test their application, giving them the edge in delivering next-generation innovative display and video products.
Mikroprojekt's primary products and area of expertise are:
- Display, Video and Graphics controller IP cores
- Video processing, mixing,and display solutions
- Embedded visualization software, graphic engines and HMI systems
The services which are available to our customers cover a wide range of customer needs: beginning with design and IP consulting, continuing with design verification and customization of IP for special applications, up to providing full custom IP development.
Our customers can additionally benefit from our comprehensive design experience in:
- development of specialized display, video processing and graphics systems
- interfacing with high definition video links such as DVI/HDMI, HD-SDI or other
- touch input processing
- implementation of high-bandwidth memory controllers (DDR/DDR2/DD3 SDRAM, NOR and NAND flash)
- embedded soft cpu systems (Nios II, MicroBlaze, Mico32)
- standard system communication IP such as UARTs, I2C and SPI interfaces
- high-bandwidth links such as Gigabit ethernet
Mikroprojekt offers IP for Altera and Lattice FPGA devices.
Mikroprojekt is a member of Altera Megafunction Partner Program and an AMPP(SM) partner, providing IP cores and megafunctions optimized for Altera devices.
We are committed to providing quality support and comprehensive documentation to our customers. Please visit http://www.mikroprojekt.hr for more information.
Mikroprojekt IP Listing
2 Product(s) Listed