You are here:
- Designed for ASIC and PLD implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.
- Supports ARM, I960, PowerPC and SH2-SH4 microprocessors.
- Fully integrated single chip design provide complete system level functions for all external data access.
- Replaces multiple discrete devices on the system.
- Flexible design adaptive to different system requirements.
- Two different clock domains for CPU and PCI bus interface.
- Supports concurrent data transfer between CPU, System memory, DMA and PCI bus.
- System control register distributed in each functional blocks.
- On-chip connection to user-defined logic blocks.
- PCI spec 2.2 compliant.
- Supports industrial standard SDRAMs.
full description to...
see the entire
get in contact with