Innosilicon TS-ADC IP is a small-sized, low power analog to digital converter with built-in temperature sensor. The converter is a charge-redistribution successive approximation ADC. It contains 4 input channels and outputs 10-bit conversion data.
- -40~125℃ temperature range and 5℃ temperature resolution
- 10bit SARADC up to 50KS/s sampling rate
- Current consumption: 200uA @ 50KS/s
- DNL<1LSB, INL<2LSB
- Place TS-ADC cell in the quietest position on the chip.
- Keep TS-ADC cell far away from noisy IO and circuit.
- Add additional decap between VDD and VSS near TS-ADC cell.
- Add additional guard ring that surrounds TS-ADC cell.