The IGAPORI05A is a low-power power on reset designed to monitor analog 3.3V supply. The build in hysteresis can avoid unwanted output toggling of the output when supply voltage is around the trip-level of the POR. The IP also include a voltage detector which is used to send supply status to sys-tem.
IGAPORI05A is fabricated in TSMC 0.18um Logic 3.3V/1.8V CMOS process with 1P4M layout.
- a.0.18um Logic 3.3V/1.8V CMOS process with 1P4M layout
- b.1.8V digital output signal
- c.Detection accuracy <+/- 10%
- d.Build in one programmable threshold voltage detector
- e.Fixed internal delay > 20us
- f.Power down mode
- g.Low quiescent current
- h.Operation temperature range: 0oC~85oC