The Clock Generator PLL is designed to multiply an input clock by an integer between 1 and 4096. It does not provide any deskew functionality. It contains a 1-32 divider at the reference clock input, a 1-4096 divider in the internal feedback path, and a 1-8 divider at the output. The outputs are 50% duty cycle for all output divider values.
- Designed as a very flexible clock multiplier capable of multiplying an input clock from 1 to 4096 with very small period jitter while operating at the highest possible bandwidth.
- Delivers optimal jitter performance over all multiplication settings.
- Available with multi-phase outputs and, in some processes, with an I/O voltage regulator.
- Ideal for system clock generation, SerDes and video clock applications.
- GDSII (100% DRC and LVS clean)
- LVS Spice netlist
- Verilog model
- Synopsys synthesis model
- LEF for clock generator PLL
- User Guidelines including:
- integration guidelines,
- layout guidelines,
- testability guidelines,
- packaging guidelines,
- board-level guidelines