The IGAVBOT03A is a 1-channel v-by-one receiver PHY which is mainly used in flat-panel display systems. This IP includes analog front-end circuits, buffer, bias, PLL, CDR and deserializer, state control logics as well as v-by-one protocol layer, unpacker, descrambler and decoder. This IP requires a 10MHz to 200MHz input reference clock. Its clock data recovery (CDR) function supports input data rate which ranges from 600Mbps to 4Gbps per one channel.
- Operating junction temperature: -40℃ to 125℃
- 1-channel data receiver
- Power down mode for analog blocks
- Built-in test pattern generator and checker
- Reference clock frequency: 10MHz to 200MHz
- Input data rate: 600Mbps to 4Gbps
- Special Layer & Device: High R Resistance, LVT