The IGAADCT05A is a general-purpose analog to digital converter (ADC) with 8 multiplexed analog input channels. This ADC is based on a successive approximation register architecture (SAR) and is designed to operate at 2MHz. The reference voltage and clock signal are both from external sources.
A power down mode is available to disable the ADC and is used for lower power dissipation.
- • TSMC 28nm 0.9V/1.8V HKMG High Performance Mobile Process
- • 4X1Z (1P6M)
- • 10-bit resolution
- • 2MHz conversion rate
- • Dual supply voltage:
- 1.8V for analog
- 0.9V for digital
- • 8 input channels
- • Single-end input is available
- • Monotonic is guaranteed
- • Power down mode is available
- • Operation temperature range: -40°C~85°C