The IGAADCT03A is a general-purpose analog-to-digital converter with 10bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 500K samples per second. The converted digital code is represented by unsigned digit, 000H to 3FFH.
The IGAADCT03A contains a sample/hold circuit, and a 10bit ADC. Two reference voltages VREFP, VREFN are used to define the ADC full swing. Analog input of ADC is single ended with rail-to-rail range. Supply voltage 1.8V is used for ADC circuit and 0.9V is used for digital interface. Power down mode is available to disable the ADC.
- • TSMC 28nm 0.9V/1.8V HKMG High Performance Mobile Process
- • 1P7M layout
- • 10-bit resolution
- • 500KHz conversion rate
- • Dual supply voltage:
- 1.8V for analog
- 0.9V for digital
- • 8 input channels
- • Single-end input is available
- • Monotonic is guaranteed
- • Power down mode is available
- • Operation temperature range: -40°C~85°C