IGADACT02A is a general-purpose digital to analog converter with 11-bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 5M samples per second. The IGADACT02A is composed of a R-2R resistive ladder and a voltage buffer.
Output voltage of IGADACT02A is single ended with rail-to-rail range.
IGADACT02A is fabricated in TSMC 28nm 1.8V/0.9V HPM CMOS process with 1P7M layout.
- 1.28nm 1.8V/0.9V HPM CMOS process with 1P7M layout (5X1Z)
- 2.11-bit resolution with 5MHz conversion rate
- 3.Output voltage range: 0 ~ NVDD1
- 4.Operation temperature range: -40C ~ 125C
- 5.DNL < +/- 0.9LSB, INL < +/- 3LSB
- 6.Monotonic guarantee
- 7.Power down mode is available
- 8.Area = 0.086 mm2