The IGAAUDT01A is a programmable stereo Audio Codec with 96db dynamic range.
This IP contains stereo programmable gain/volume control line/microphone inputs, stereo sigma-delta ADCs, stereo sigma-delta DACs, stereo line outputs and headphone drivers.
Standard I2S serial interface is available.
Signal to noise ratio reaches up to 90dB for both record and playback paths.
Power down control, analog volume control and soft mute function are supported.
The IGAAUDT01A features low supply voltage, low power consumption, high fidelity and high quality audio performance.
- • TSMC 28nm 0.9V/1.8V High Performance Mobile Process with 1P7M layout
- • Metal option: 5X1Z
- • Stereo input/output
- • Power supply voltages: 1.8V for analog, 0.9V for digital
- • Stereo ADC with 90dB dynamic range and stereo DAC with 96dB dynamic range
- • Supports sampling frequency from 8kHz to 192kHz
- • 256xFs master clock frequency
- • Supports I2S interface
- • Power down mode and mute control are available
- • Programmable gain/volume control
- • Stereo 30mW, 16ohm headphone driver
- • Operation temperature range: -40°C~85°C