The IGADACS03C is a general-purpose 3-channel digital-to-analog converter with 10-bit resolution. The data output rate is up to 300 MHz. The input digital code is unsigned binary.
The IGADACS03C contains 3 current steering DAC circuits and 3 digital decoders. The DAC need one external reference resistor for current reference. The analog output currents of DAC are maximum differential +/-34mA. Power down mode is available to disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
The IGADACS03C is fabricated in TSMC 40nm 2.5V/1.1V GP CMOS process. The supply voltage 1.1V is used for digital circuits, and 2.5V is used for analog circuits.
- 40nm 2.5V/1.1V LP CMOS process with 1P6M layout (4X1Z)
- 10-bit resolution
- 1.3Vpp compliance range
- 12.5 ~ 34mA adjustable full scale current
- Macro area = 0.32 mm2
- Operation temperature range: -40C~125C
- DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 2LSB, No missing code
- Power down mode is available